2.19.2012

Outfit | perfect pants

jacket Steps / shirt H&M / pants River Island / belt Primark / wedges H&M

Bonjour,
I proudly present my new pants! I love them. They spice up my entire outfit, just fabulous. Today I went jogging/walking with my little sister. We had a great time and I felt very sporty afterwards, eventough we were already hanging on the couch, again. I had some fantastic sushi as lunch, so my day was kind of great. A fabulous day.

How is your day?

Love,
Charlie



ps. as you can see I added some 'close-up' shots with details. Do you like them? Or should I just do one total picture? Please let me know!


22 comments:

  1. Wauw, die broek is GE-WEL-DIG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. De kleur van je broek is echt wauw:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kleur van je broek is echt leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een supermooie broek ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele mooie outfit!
    Liefs, saar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit, vooral die broek is super :D

    Liefs Manon

    ReplyDelete
  7. the colour of your pants is just perfect! awesome look ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!

    Kisses!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of your pants and your wedges are amazing

    kisses

    http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool. I love the colors!

    Your newest follower,
    Monica

    www.monicakwok.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and versatile!
    http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love colored pants, I was so excited when I bought my bright blue ones. and I am new to your blog but I do like close up pictures, I really get a grasp of the entire outfit. I do it too on my blog.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erg mooie kleur van je broek :) Ik vind hem vrolijk!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thx for follow! I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit, the color of your pants is wonderful !! I love it !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, de kleur van je broek is inderdaad fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mooie kleur! Close-ups zijn inderdaad leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mooie broek en tof gecombineerd met die zwarte blazer! (Leuke blog, ik volg je nu) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, wauw die broek is echt leuk!
    Ook mooi gecombineerd met dat riempje en die mooie hakken!
    Liefs xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely, you are leaving a comment!