2.01.2012

Freaky, upcoming, friday

jacket Primark / skirt Louche / blouse Primark / heels Urban Outfitters / ring Six / sunglasses Ray-Ban

Bonjour lovely readers,
this friday my test week will end, finally. And to celebrate I'm asking, begging, my dear friend Jolijn if she would be so nice to accompany me to the big city, Amsterdam. Well, not that big a city but nevertheless, I hope she will go with me, to shop and celebrate, 'cause her test week ends friday as well. So, Jolijn, if you are reading this, and I know you will be, than please join me friday!

So, friday I'll be, hopefully, having a shopping spree. Fingers crossed!








Love,
Charlie


8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/2/12 18:55

    Awesome pictures gnarly! When is your test, the fourth and the fifth right? I don't want to wait for two hours but keep on beggin honey, then there is a little chance my mind changes... You know you love me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTYPRETTY OUTFIT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove your cardigan, heel mooi:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charrrr waar blijft je giraffe-trui?
    x x x x x x Lotte (Laan, als je je afvraagt wie, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk vest!! Mooie kleurtjes..
    Check mijn outfit post http://www.followfashion.nl
    http://www.followfashion.nl/vote-the-guest-blogger/

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOve That, its very cutee
    much lovee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture!!
    <3 Nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely, you are leaving a comment!